Terms & Conditions
As a user of the Register you agree to not introduce content into the Register that:
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening or promotes self-harm;
- promotes harmful activities or substances in breach of any Law,
- infringes a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights, or violates a third party’s rights of
- publicity or privacy;
- breaches any Law or results in civil liability;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; or
- is racist, defamatory, pornographic, offensive or vulgar.
NAEN has the right to suspend your access to the Register if you:
- breach any law, regulation or legal obligation, or the legal rights of any person;
- act in a manner that is inconsistent with the Intellectual Property Rights of the Register; or
- use the Services in any manner that is inconsistent with or not expressly permitted.
Protection of personal information
The Register is powered by JobReady. JobReady will maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of End Users’ personal information in accordance with JobReady’s privacy policies as modified and published by JobReady from time to time. By accessing or using the Register, you confirm that you have agreed to JobReady’s use of your and their personal information in accordance with JobReady’s Privacy Policies, which are published on the www.jobready.com.au web site.
To view the full Terms and Conditions of Registration please go to NAEN web-site - http://naen.com.au/terms-and-conditions-of-registration/